Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Terminator (Ndubuisi Rebecca Uzondu)



ALL THE ANSWERS PUBLISHED HERE WERE FULLY SUPPLIED TO THE BLOG EDITOR BY Ndubuisi Rebecca Uzondu UNDER FULL KNOWLEDGE. THE PICTURES ARE FOR REFERENCES. AS YOU READ THROUGH THE POST, HOPE YOU HAVE FUN.


 1. Full name
Ndubuisi Rebecca Uzondu

2. Nickname (former and present)
None

3. What was ur class name (dat mockery name)
Jss1-Jss2 Rubber Jss2-till date Terminator, Uni- Manchi

4. Where are you from
Ihenu uburu Ohaozara LGA Ebonyi state

5. When is your birthday
3rd of August

6. Your current phone number
09023835351

7. Your best friends / clique back then
Vivian Ume, Okereke Peace, Agwu Ugochi, Ukpai Ugochi, Deborah Chukwuma and Agnes Ogudu (Senior class mainly)

8. Tell us those painful moments you had
The day Ofulouzor flogged me cos I didn't provide names of noise makers And the touch ur toe moments

9. Your most embarrassing moments
The day Vicky and Pam found out my method of sending letters
She was busy shouting and laughing like one ijiot. I no fit forget this one. The day Vicky and Ukie had prob, I was like Emma see Aw ur here and ur seatmate took ur manhood from u, like this exact word with a clean mind oo oo, trying to express that a lady made him feel down. Adauwa carried the case for head and was shouting “Omegbaagbaa”. Chisos, I cried out my eye dat day ooo

10. What was ur ambition then (has it changed?)
It changed ooo
To be an Engineer
Probably playing football

11.  What post did you hold. Who was ur role model then and now
Games prefect,  role model Ogbu Paschaline Chinemerem

12. What were ur best subjects.
Biology and Chemistry

13. Which activities were ur best.
Games

14. Which one did u dodge more
None actually, joined choir willingly, supervised labour. Went for assembly and prayers.

15. Shey u eat a lot.  what's ur best meal
Hehehe, have u tried mixing jollof beans with white rice, Beans and PAP, the mixing sweet die.

16. Who did u crush on. Tell us what latter happened
Crush ke, can't recall crushing but ended up with someone.

17. One thing u will always brag about.
The day we wrote essay the whole of junior secondary and I was picked among the best Five.
And actually President of a pious society at SS1

18. What made u unique and special or outstanding.
Games

19. What trouble did u always fall into. Tell us how and why
Mostly general trouble

20. Who was ur boyfriend / girlfriend. (for ur mind shaa)
Chidiebere Okorie.  Pls tell his current babe to take care of him. Back den, the guy was a real dude. Thanks dear. But wait oo, Chidi never asked me out ooo, I don't even know how it all started. If na Vicky she will say its Prefect things.
I won't forget Onuorah Kingsley (Ekpu). My tea and milk/biscuits.  If u don't know the real story Abeg ask Vicky oo oo my FBI

21. Tell us about ur relationship with father principal . (Boolean boiz for example)
Im no d carry my case for head. He will just be like Ndubuisi don't do that again, u can go.

22. Ever wrote love letters? (how many, to who and when)
Yes oo oo. To Chidiebere, SS3 wen things got really tough. It pushed me to another shit ( story for anoda day) but in all dat, I learnt Revenge wasn't the ultimate solution.

23. Ur hobies
Playing games either with phone or physical,  sleeping, watching movies.


24. Your happiest moments
Dunno, cos HRC was my home of History,  the worst but best History. But winning games where the best memory, wen the team will be like Uzondu ur our last hope,  just score ur penalty and it works. Winning Chiadikaobi my superior was another big feat

25. Your best teachers. (why)
Biology teacher, she just cares and I made sure I don't fail her. Chemistry teacher, she was the genesis of chemistry to us. She sacrificed slot for us.
Igbo teacher, my guardian,  Uzondu for the past 3 days i haven't seen u in  Assembly. Wait man, are u kidding me, watching my movement, that thought me to be more careful.
Lastly, Mrs Alice says Stand up.  They are cherished.

26. How are you now. (School, graduate, awaiting admission, job etc.) tell us about  it
400level student of biochemistry Unizik.

27. How can we connect to you( FB, twitter, instagram etc.)
Twitter: Becky Ndubuisi
Instagram Becky Ndubuisi
WhatsApp 09023835351

28. Vision for the next five yrs.
Working, finding my own science stuff and building a fashion business.

29. Present relationship status. (Got a boyfriend/girlfriend, engaged, complicated, single, married, other)
None

30. What class did u join and when did u leave.
JSS1 - SS3

Rate this activity.
Nice platform. 5 star

No comments:

Post a Comment

also read

ABOUT OUR ALMA MATER (HRC)

This blog is an attempt to keep all of our memories alive for ever. We will be uploading our secondary school life experiences, what we love...