Search This Blog

Monday 11 February 2019

Easywizzy (Uwakwe Chinedu Johnson)

ALL THE ANSWERS PUBLISHED HERE WERE FULLY SUPPLIED TO THE BLOG EDITOR BY Uwakwe Chinedu Johnson UNDER FULL KNOWLEDGE. THE PICTURES ARE FOR REFERENCES. AS YOU READ THROUGH THE POST, HOPE YOU HAVE FUN.



1. Full name
Uwakwe Chinedu Johnson

2. Nickname (former and present)
Easywizzy till present

3. What was ur class name (dat mockery name)
Boolean hand, Dumebi,

4. Where are you from
From Ebonyi state

5. When is your birthday
20 April



6. Your current phone number
08131379818

7. Your best friends / clique back then
igwemeka Anthony and peter chaidikaobi...those to niggaz family to me,can't trade them for nothing, my dawgs

8. Tell us those painful moments you had
Damnnnn my painful moment, was when father (the principal) gave me 48 strokes of the cane...that shit felt like 48 laws of power menh I swear (hahahaha), anytime I remember that shit I still feel the pains....I saw the angels that night.damnnn

9. Your most embarrassing moments
when father told me to fill up the big rubber bowel in front of his house everyday and the junior students could fetch water from there....that shit was disgraceful, and this one time he came to my Pius association and told them all that I was a THIEF.....becoz I was Rollin with my home boy peter after he pull out some grand theft show.

10. What was ur ambition then (has it changed?)
My ambition was to become the finest rapper around the game and to become a chartered Accountant..... (The ambition hasn't changed tho)

11.  What post did you hold. Who was ur role model then and now
I was the punctuality prefect.... My role model were lil Wayne,TU PAC,ice prince and M.I while they are still my role models till now tho I got couple of new role models.....Kendrick lemar,the game.

12. What were ur best subjects.
commerce and economics

13. Which activities were ur best.
Games

14. Which one did u dodge more
choir practices of cause half of the niggaz then, dodge that shit and I Dodge labour time too

15. Shey u eat alot what's ur best meal
yes ooo I the chop buh not like that,buh to survive hrc you got to eat more.  my best meals were beans and pap rice and stew

16. Who did u crush on. Tell us what latter happened
damnn well I crush on my function mate (Vivian) sounds weird right buh that's LOVE,she is beautiful, caring,loving, understanding, patient. So don't blame me, a nigga can't help it....what later happen was you know back then in school shit was tight so she was like nigga stay out,she was  creating that distance you know,buh I no why....buh still I didn't let it go  buh right now we cool.

17. One thing u will always brag about.
tho I took so many French leaves back then in school....wasn't caught even ones buh a lot of niggaz got busted......wasn't proud of it buh hrc was another street I got to survive so I got to do what I got to do....it something to brag bout

18. What made u unique and special or outstanding.
my passion for music,especially rap...that thing is my whole life and when I put it to work niggaz around feel me...and it was like am the new prince of rap....that made me special.
19. What trouble did u always fall into. Tell us how and why
noise making..... Sometimes we been arguing about football or something like that....so  I got to say something too you know. I don't make noise really I just say few words that all.

20. Who was ur boyfriend / girlfriend. (for ur mind shaa)
Vivian was always my girlfriend. (for my mind only)

21. Tell us about ur relationship with father principal . (Boolean boiz for example)
my relationship with father was good till bro peter came in and divided us,and from that instant things became ugly (then father made me C.E.O of Boolean Boiz association. Story for another day haha)

22. Ever wrote love letters? (how many, to who and when)
no no didn't have a reason to even tho I was crushing on Vivian buh love latter's was not my type of vibes.buh I write for others who can't vibe
23. Ur hobies
playing football,writing songs,rapping and playing video games.

24. Your happiest moments
when I graduated from hrc,when finally am leaving that school....couldn't believe I made it outta that street,that was my happiest moment in school.

25. Your best teachers. (why)
my commerce,accounting and English teacher's forgotten their names tho...except I remember my English teacher's name(sir Edwin) he help me a lot especially when I got problems with essay writing.

26. How are you now. (School, graduate, awaiting admission, job etc.) tell us about  it
still in school tho,federal poly uwanna,studying accountancy.

27. How can we connect to you( FB, twitter, instagram etc.)
Facebook:uwakwe Chinedu
Instagram: chineduuwakwe77

28. Vision for the next five yrs.
vision for the next five yrs....I wanna at least to an extent earn a spot at the music industry, and to become a successful Nigerian and not forgetting becoming that chartered account.

29. Present relationship status. (Got a boyfriend/girlfriend, engaged, complicated, single, married, other)
I got a girlfriend and y'all know who she is.

30. What class did u join and when did u leave.
Join ss1, stayed to the end.
Rate this activity.
Cool. This activity is great you know sharing you best,ugly moment and the fun you had back then in school and what you expect in the future is super dope so I rate this activity 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

also read

ABOUT OUR ALMA MATER (HRC)

This blog is an attempt to keep all of our memories alive for ever. We will be uploading our secondary school life experiences, what we love...