Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Ekpiri (AGWU CHINEDU VINCENT)



ALL THE ANSWERS PUBLISHED HERE WERE FULLY SUPPLIED TO THE BLOG EDITOR BY AGWU CHINEDU VINCENT UNDER FULL KNOWLEDGE. THE PICTURES ARE FOR REFERENCES. AS YOU READ THROUGH THE POST, HOPE YOU HAVE FUN.




1. Full name
AGWU CHINEDU VINCENT

2. Nickname (former and present):
Vincovin

3. What was ur class name (dat mockery name):
Ekpiri, muscle.

4. Where are you from:
Okposi

5. When is your birthday:
7th July

6. Your current phone number:
+8617816186471

7. Your best friends / clique back then:
Okereke Agwu, Prince and Vitus.

8. Tell us those painful moments you had:
The day father slapped me for doing my function. I was grinding for the school after the function time because my function mates were not back from vacation. When he was passing and saw me, he called me to his office, he couldn’t even allow me to explain myself. He gave me a very dirty slap for trying to explain things to him, then flogged me.

9. Your most embarrassing moments:
During our graduation, I was on school uniform with some of my classmates while the others were on their beautiful graduation clothes.

10. What was ur ambition then (has it changed?):
I wanted to be an accountant. Now I want to be an online businessman.

11.  What post did you hold. Who was ur role model then and now:
Chief Refectorian. Chika Obi and Edwin Vandersar and now Jack Ma the richest Chinese man.

12. What were ur best subjects:
 Literature and C.R.K

13. Which activities were ur best:
Football and Handball.

14. Which one did u dodge more:
Morning assembly.

15. Shey u eat alot : Yesoooo.
what's ur best meal: No specific food any delicious food is okay by me except cornbi (a mixture of corn and beans)

16. Who did u crush on. Tell us what latter happened:
I really don’t know what to say on this one. I am not a saint but I lack the confidence to meet any girl or disturb any girl about being my girlfriend and I am always thinking of what people will think when I am caught.

17. One thing u will always brag about:
That I was once my school goal keeper and part of my school football team.

18. What made u unique and special or outstanding:
I put effort in whatever thing that I am doing and I don’t like being in the middle, always seeks to be the best or one of the bests anywhere I find myself.

19. What trouble did u always fall into. Tell us how and why:
....

20. Who was ur boyfriend / girlfriend:
I never had one, I was too shy to get one then. I do feel like getting one when the time comes to approach the person, I will get weakened.

21. Tell us about ur relationship with father principal. (Boolean boiz for example):
He treats me like my twin brother and treat my twin brother like me.

22. Ever wrote love letters? (how many, to who and when):
No, not even once.

23. Ur hobies:
Eating, reading and playing football.

24. Your happiest moments:
The day Father recommended me and the ones below me in front of whole school, encouraging them to be as hardworking as the recfectorians inside the chapel, I was gladden by it.

25. Your best teachers. (why):
Civic education teacher in our SS2&SS3.

26. How are you now. (School, graduate, awaiting admission, job etc.):
I am currently studying in Hangzhou Normal University, Hangzhou, China and in my 200level.

27. How can we connect to you( FB, twitter, instagram etc.)

28. Vision for the next five yrs.
I am planning to be an entrepreneur to be precise online business, which must be fully integrated into Market any time soon.

29. Present relationship status. (Got a boyfriend/girlfriend, engaged, complicated, single, married, other):
Single, I am still searching for a partner.

30. What class did u join and when did u leave.
From Jss1 to graduation.

Rate this activity.
100%

6 comments:

also read

ABOUT OUR ALMA MATER (HRC)

This blog is an attempt to keep all of our memories alive for ever. We will be uploading our secondary school life experiences, what we love...