Search This Blog

Friday 15 February 2019

Rapture (Okereke Joseph Orji)



ALL THE ANSWERS PUBLISHED HERE WERE FULLY SUPPLIED TO THE BLOG EDITOR BY Okereke Joseph Orji UNDER FULL KNOWLEDGE. THE PICTURES ARE FOR REFERENCES. AS YOU READ THROUGH THE POST, HOPE YOU HAVE FUN.



 1. Full name
Okereke Joseph Orji

2. Nickname (former and present)
Rapture Now Ceazer


3. What was ur class name (dat mockery name)
None, was never mocked

4. Where are you from
Edda (Afikpo south)

5. When is your birthday
4th January

6. Your current phone number
08164088044/09075184156

7. Your best friends / clique back then
Polite Peterson, Charles Okoche, Easy Wizzy, Okoronkwo Nnamdi, and late Ikechukwu Mba

8. Tell us those painful moments you had
There was many painful moments then but I'll never forget the general flogging by VC bro Peter in the boys hostel on 22nd November 2012 because of a stolen provision

9. Your most embarrassing moments
My most embarrassing moment was when I was expelled from school for truancy

10. What was ur ambition then (has it changed?)
My ambition was to become a superstar and it has never changed

11.  What post did you hold. Who was ur role model then and now
Chief Pantarian. Had no role model then

12. What were ur best subjects.
CRS, Igbo language and Government

13. Which activities were ur best.
Games and Saturday jogging were my best activities

14. Which one did u dodge more
Morning assembly and labour, sometimes the rosary.

15. Shey u eat a lot.  what's ur best meal
Lols.  Yes I do, my best meal was the Sunday stew rice and most times I swap lunch for it

16. Who did u crush on. Tell us what latter happened
Chioma Elechi was my candy crush but she didn't give me a chance because she was my senior then so it didn't work

17. One thing u will always brag about.
I could brag about many things but my singing talent is the most thing I'll always brag about

18. What made u unique and special or outstanding.
My cleanliness and punctuality made me special and unique

19. What trouble did u always fall into. Tell us how and why
Back then troubles were rare, not doing my maths assignment was the trouble I always get into and that's because I'm mathematically inclined. Legenda a.k.a Gboeka will always flog the hell out of me then

20. Who was ur boyfriend / girlfriend. (for ur mind shaa)
Ezinwanne was my girlfriend during the jss classes then, she left after our JSSCE and I've got no girlfriend after her. Lols.  single all the way, relationship doesn't interest me anyways!!!

21. Tell us about ur relationship with father principal . (Bulean boiz for example)
The principal and I didn't have much relation, we rarely crossed paths and that's because I was too quiet to be noticed

22. Ever wrote love letters? (how many, to who and when)
Lols.  It’s amazing. Yes I wrote lots of love letters to my candy crush then (Chioma Elechi). Twas splendid but didn't yield any fruit

23. Ur hobies
Singing is my best hobby. Besides, I loved it when I'm singing with my crew (C squad) compared to the choir practice. Lols

24. Your happiest moments
My happiest moment is the Galla night. Wow wow.,  I'll never forget the dramas, break dances and other sweat events then.

25. Your best teachers. (why)
Legenda the math teacher was my best and it’s because he gave his best to make sure I learnt mathematics.

26. How are you now. (School, graduate, awaiting admission, job etc.) tell us about  it
Still schooling and yet to graduate.

27. How can we connect to you( FB, twitter, instagram etc.)
Whatsapp... 09094072792
Facebook... Michael Stan
Instagram... Michaelferguson996
Hangout... emeraldcity681@gmail.com

28. Vision for the next five yrs.
In next 5yrs I should be thousand steps ahead of the game (flourishing and successful)

29. Present relationship status. (Got a boyfriend/girlfriend, engaged, complicated, single, married, other)
Engaged.

30. What class did u join and when did u leave.
Joined from jss1 and left ss2

Rate this activity.
Thanks man, I appreciate your efforts to keep in touch with us all. You're doing great I love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

also read

ABOUT OUR ALMA MATER (HRC)

This blog is an attempt to keep all of our memories alive for ever. We will be uploading our secondary school life experiences, what we love...