Search This Blog

Friday 8 February 2019

POLITE (CHIADIKAOBI O. PETERSON)

ALL THE ANSWERS PUBLISHED HERE WERE FULLY SUPPLIED TO THE BLOG EDITOR BY CHIADIKAOBI PETERSON UNDER FULL KNOWLEDGE. THE PICTURES ARE FOR REFERENCES. AS YOU READ THROUGH THE POST, HOPE YOU HAVE FUN.




Q1 Full name

 My name is Chiadikaobi Ogbonnaya Peterson

2. Nickname (former and present)

popularly known as Polite (now Chief Sleeky or El Calypso).

3. What was ur class name (dat mockery name)

Nwaemuma (Son of a fish) haha

4. Where are you from

I am from Okposi, Ohaozara LGA, Ebonyi state.

5. When is your birthday

My birthday is 28 August.

6. Your current phone number

My current phone number is 08066334168 (also my business line).

7. Your best friends / clique back then

My best friends/clique back then was:  (JS1 to 3),  Chidiebere Okorie, Nnamdi Okoronkwo, Chibueze Udeh and Mba Marcelinus(my corner mate till he died in SS2. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace). (SS1 to SS3) Igwemeka Anthony and Uwakwe Chinedu.

8. Tell us those painful moments you had

My painful moments plenty o. Brother Peter will just be beating person anyhow (but I now like him shaa. He made me learn keyboard and I’m just beginning to see the love he had for me).

9. Your most embarrassing moments

My most embarrassing moment strong o. I lost my phone in SS3 (Nokia 300. Android phones wasn’t even out by then) so I suspected one of my classmates (I still don’t know who stole it shaa). I broke his cupboard to look for it but it wasn’t there. I packed everything there as a revenge (imagine stupidity). News spread that I stole his property and was almost expelled from school (if not that that was my first record) just because of that nonsense so called revenge. Mtsew. So embarrassing.

10. What was ur ambition then (has it changed?)

My ambition was very funny. I wanted to be a musician or a businessman. Well, presently, I'm in 400lv studying business management in the prestigious university of Jos.

11.  What post did you hold. Who was ur role model then and now

I held a lot of posts. Chief Organist, Choir Master, Band prefect, President of Music Club. My role model then was 2face idibia. My role model now is Donald Trump.

12. What were ur best subjects.

Then, my best subjects were economics and commerce (till date).

13. Which activities were ur best.

My best activity is choir practice.

14. Which one did u dodge more

I dodged evening rosary very well o (the little time I attended, I’ll just sleep in most cases).

15. Shey u eat a lot. what's ur best meal.

I ate a lot o. my best meals were beans and pap every Tuesday morning and rice and beans every Wednesday and Friday night.

16. Who did u crush on. Tell us what latter happened

This one strong. In JS3, I had a strong crush on Chisom Igbokwe. I asked her out but she said it’s better we remain just friends. In SS1, Precious was so kind to me. she will help me copy notes, bring biscuits for me after break etc. she was so pretty and adorable but, she left after second term, mtsew. I had another crush on Glory Ogbonna. I never asked her out but we acted like boyfriend and girlfriend. She was so friendly, happy and open minded. Infact, till date, she’s the best person I’ve ever met. Most people don’t understand her and they say she has pride because she’s beautifull but, to me, she’s just a normal girl who knows what she wants and not settling for less. In SS2/3 one past student (Fidelis) started washing Glory’s brain so I kept off the scene and she kept me in the bestie zone( advice consultant) but it was cool though. I also crushed on Ifeoma Ngene. This time, we just look at each other and pass. No words. She’s just too good for a bad boy like me.

17. One thing u will always brag about.

A lot of things I will brag about. One of them includes that I was the first person to be made an organist in Junior class (JS2) since the history of the school, and in JS3, I became assistant chief organist. In SS1, I was chief organist and Band prefect  at same time. In SS2, I was Chief Organist, Band Prefect and Choir master but in second term, Nnamdi was made Choir master, Anthony Became Band Prefect and I was Chief Organist. Later when Namdi left, I was swapped to Choir master then Emmanuel in SS1 (that was my assistant)  was promoted to chief organist. My music life was pure.

18. What made u unique and special or outstanding.

What set me outstanding was my passion for music. I was so musical to an extent that when names are being written for choir members to go on a music outing, my name is not written because I must be there whether I like it or not. I was this relevant. (though I saw it as a disadvantage back then because I cant dodge any musical activity. My absence must be noticed). another thing was that i was a top guy. i mean, for some reasons, people saw me above who i really was. Father will be like, "Chiadikaobi, i know you are not afraid of anything. if you play well throughout the sunday mass, I'll buy you malt" haha. that statement was a motivation (him no come buy me the malt sef)

19. What trouble did u always fall into. Tell us how and why

One problem I always fell into was leaving the school without permission. Faking permission ( we call it  French leave)  most times it was successful but sometimes, I was caught. Luckily for me, I always get caught when the principal is out of the state. Dem for don expel me since haha.



20. Who was ur boyfriend / girlfriend. (for ur mind shaa)

For my mind, Glory Ogbonna was my GF.  I don’t even recall how it happened. We just started talking then, we became super friends.

21. Tell us about ur relationship with father principal. (Bulean boiz for example)

Father was very kind to me. I don't even know why. let me outline some things that happened. 
1. He caught David Okereke, Obasi Onyebuchi, and I outside the school without permision and called us to his office. could you imagined he kept looking at me and smiling then later said we shoul go. (wtf, no punishment, no touch your toe, mhen)
2. He sent everyone home for not paying school fees and told me not to go. i still went out of the school and when he caught me, he was like "Chiadikaobi why don't you listen to simple instructions" (mhen, that's grace. him for flog my life comot).
3. I and Ogonna Nwafor fought in the refectory and were reported to him. he knelt us down and we stood up on our own. OMG, this man did not flog us or punishment. that was the last day i fought.     
lots of other personal event. I'm the lucky guy. I never touched my toe till I graduated. No be say I no commit but, I get people wey dey cover me in high places. (I know u understand). Father Loved me very well, sometimes, he calls me to his office just to advise me.

22. Ever wrote love letters? (how many, to who and when)

I wrote a lot of love letters o. first was to Igbokwe Chisom (JS3), next was Uzorchi(SS1)  then, Glory(SS1 also). I also received a lot of love letters both from my seniors and juniors because I was very popular and charismatic. one junior student criedher heat out wen i was suspended from school. it actually made me feel like 'so people love me this much. i gotta be careful not to let them down'.

23. Ur hobies

My hobies till date remain computer, singing, dancing and playing musical instruments.

24. Your happiest moments

My happiest moment was when Father Ikenna (our Principal) praised me in front of all the students. Telling them that I can play all the instruments and bla bla bla. My head don burst finish dat day

25. Your best teachers. (why)

My best teacher was (I don’t even know his name. we use to call him accountant luka paciolo). He’s very friendly.

26. How are you now. (School, graduate, awaiting admission, job etc.) tell us about  it

Presently, I am in 400lv in University of Jos, studying Business management. I'm also working on a home made rechargeable lamp with a group of my friends and we call it JEGE LAMP. Same time, I am working on Hecto-Bioneer. My own company which is technical and internet related.

27. How can we connect to you( FB, twitter, instagram etc.)

On facebook: Polite Peterson
Instagram: @hecto_bioneer
Whatsap:  08066334168

28. Vision for the next five yrs.

In the next 5yrs, Hecto-Bioneer will be fully registered to CAC and licenced to perform by NCC. Also, JEGE LAMP will be in use in all the states of Nigeria and beyond.

29. Present relationship status. (Got a boyfriend/girlfriend, engaged, complicated, single, married, other)

Got a girlfriend. Gloria Michael. She’s an angel. I don’t mind marrying her if it’s God’s Plan.

30. What class did u join and when did u leave.

I started in JSS1 and Graduated.

Rate this activity.

This is superb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

also read

ABOUT OUR ALMA MATER (HRC)

This blog is an attempt to keep all of our memories alive for ever. We will be uploading our secondary school life experiences, what we love...