Search This Blog

Sunday 10 February 2019

Pam Pam (Ikeotuonye ogochukwu Pamela)


ALL THE ANSWERS PUBLISHED HERE WERE FULLY SUPPLIED TO THE BLOG EDITOR BY Ikeotuonye ogochukwu Pamela UNDER FULL KNOWLEDGE. THE PICTURES ARE FOR REFERENCES. AS YOU READ THROUGH THE POST, HOPE YOU HAVE FUN.


1. Full name
Ikeotuonye ogochukwu Pamela

2. Nickname (former and present)
Pam pam, Pammy

3. What was ur class name (dat mockery name)
I don't know if I had a mockery name Sha, it's still Pam Pam but brother p called me fatty bom bom every chance he got.

4. Where are you from
Anambra state

5. When is your birthday
3rd may

6. Your current phone number
08057874125

7. Your best friends / clique back then
Peace, patience, onovo, lovelyn.

8. Tell us those painful moments you had
The night father flogged me cause I went to his house during school hours. I didn't expect it at all.

9. Your most embarrassing moments
When Mark otu pushed me out of the sacristy, to the alter in front of the whole school, because it was my turn to read the Igbo reading even when Agatha was begging him when I was about to cry. I forgot ohh, the day I fell inside the gutter in the hostel, it was magic ohh, I wanted to pour water inside the gutter sha that's how I poured the water, the bucket and myself inside the gutter together (haha). Junior students were now laughing at me, it was either Lovelyn, Peace or Patience that dragged me out sef, the three of them were there though it was after laughing that they decided to help sha


10. What was ur ambition then (has it changed?)
please it was many, (haha) pilot, singer, painter, architect, president, at one point I was thinking of being a baby mama. Right now foreign talk show host and a professional make up artist.

11.  What post did you hold. Who was ur role model then and now
I was the hostel prefect. My mother

12. What were ur best subjects.
Literature, government, agric, CRS

13. Which activities were ur best.
Gala night

14. Which one did u dodge more
Everyone knew I was a dodger for everything. Sports, jugging, labour, punishment

15. Shey u eat alot what's ur best meal
Rice and stew, okpa and pap

16. Who did u crush on. Tell us what latter happened
No one

17. One thing u will always brag about.
My knowledge for movies and songs

18. What made u unique and special or outstanding.
I guess my positive attitude, my body stature- I was the fattest in the whole school, it was hard to dodge some times, bro p and father will always notice.

19. What trouble did u always fall into. Tell us how and why
Noise making ohhh, uzondu wee now be writing X2 for somebori

20. Who was ur boyfriend / girlfriend. (for ur mind shaa)
No one

21. Tell us about ur relationship with father principal . (Boolean boiz for example)
He is my father, in-law, family, he was friendly with me, I got away with alot of things.

22. Ever wrote love letters? (how many, to who and when)
I was clean in this area, no one was interested in me and no one piqued my interest. (Not that nobody piqued my interest, it's the fact that we were class mates that put me off).


23. Ur hobbies
Singing, making noise, telling stories , watching movies till date.

24. Your happiest moments
Confirmation day and the day father compared my Igbo reading with everyone else's.

25. Your best teachers. (why)
Mr Raphael ( literature teacher- he had a positive attitude even though he knew we weren't listening to him.), legenda (math's teacher - he was understanding)

26. How are you now. (School, graduate, awaiting admission, job etc.) tell us about  it
400lv and working as an MTN customer service representative.

27. How can we connect to you( FB, twitter, instagram etc.)
I'm not active on social media except what's app and Twitter, I can't remember my Facebook password sha for two years now but if you still want to contact me Sha it's( fb: ogochukwu ikeotuonye, Twitter: pammy.xo, Instagram: Pammy.xo, what's app 08057874125)

28. Vision for the next five yrs.
My make up and face modeling company

29. Present relationship status. (Got a boyfriend/girlfriend, engaged, complicated, single, married, other)
A boyfriend (serious relationship)

30. What class did u join and when did u leave.
I joined in ss1 till ss3.

Rate this activity.
Lovely. I'm waiting for funny stories though

No comments:

Post a Comment

also read

ABOUT OUR ALMA MATER (HRC)

This blog is an attempt to keep all of our memories alive for ever. We will be uploading our secondary school life experiences, what we love...