Search This Blog

Sunday 10 February 2019

Doveman (Nwuga Emmanuel Okoro)

ALL THE ANSWERS PUBLISHED HERE WERE FULLY SUPPLIED TO THE BLOG EDITOR BY Nwuga Emmanuel Okoro UNDER FULL KNOWLEDGE. THE PICTURES ARE FOR REFERENCES. AS YOU READ THROUGH THE POST, HOPE YOU HAVE FUN.

 

 


1. Full name
I was humbly known as Nwuga Emmanuel Okoro


2. Nickname (former and present)
I was also bearing that name Doveman which I still maintain till date


3. What was ur class name (dat mockery name)
hahahahahahha at this point  it weak my bone I was called so many names that I was even an options to choose one first I was called Emmanwebe(Emma son of garri) oo my God I was trying to stop answering that the worst one emerge which is Nwaugah( in a notable village in Ebonyi state Afikpo ,the name means son of a lie) from my dad’s name Nwuga that horrible nickname was gotten that kept me on a low key Though I lie so much then especially when it comes to receiving that one moi moi every morning time and when it comes to receiving beating from father ,sometimes during prayers ,(smile) I can really defend myself with my mouth then  mmmmmm not too long ,I was also nickname Dovchari because I was crushing on one of my town girl by name charity but in a holy way because many people sees me as a pastor then so I have to run the package in a holy way

4. Where are you from
Am from onicha igbeze in Ebonyi state


5. When is your birthday
25th December


6. Your current phone number
09096027722 / 07061871205 and many more lols


7. Your best friends / clique back then
it is very painful to say it but my best friends then was late Master Victor Nwanja (smooth ),Udeh Chibueze (known also as igbozu)


8. Tell us those painful moments you had
My painful moment was the day I was flogged very well by Bro Peter on my first day of resumption in school because someone urinated in boys hostel without confessing the truth (smiles)  a lot happened that night though. I still remember that horrible  fight between Nnamdi Okoronkwo and Bro Peter the screening and tears in men's eye that very night MNM it was hot


9. Your most embarrassing moments.
My most embarrassing moment was the day I was asked to go and call my parents because I ate the food that was kept for some people omo hunger was a bad issue then I had no choice


10. What was ur ambition then (has it changed?)
I was aiming  on becoming a soldier or a powerful business man and it has not change still working seriously on it


11.  What post did you hold. Who was ur role model then and now
I was the hostel prefect then and my role model then was Rev. father Ikenna though I couldn't make it to be like him because my nchoncho no gree  and right now my role model is my elder brother Ifeanyichukwu Nwuga


12. What were ur best subjects.
my best subject was mathematics ,Economics till date


13. Which activities were ur best.
my best activities then was choir rehearsal


14. Which one did u dodge more
omo I dodge Games very well mmmmm what a crippled leg


15. Shey u eat a lot. what's ur best meal
yesooooooooo I ate a lot I drank garri a lot that I drink one full bot of garri is just a manage and my best meal was beans and pap because I love mixing it together


16. Who did u crush on. Tell us what latter happened
well in a holy system I crush on Chineye Nwachi , chinyere Nwanja ,Charity Agbafor though it wasn't noticeable by some of them


17. One thing u will always brag about.
singing very well with my frog voice


18. What made u unique and special or outstanding.
I trust myself in terms of keeping friends secrets and attending Christian activities


19. What trouble did u always fall into. Tell us how and why
Eating double plate and struggling for food ,why ? Because hunger was my enemy then


20. Who was ur boyfriend / girlfriend. (for ur mind shaa)
my boy friend is Late Victor Nwanja  as for girl friend I was secretly loving chineye Nwachi


21. Tell us about ur relationship with father principal. (Bulean boiz for example)
mmm Rev.father Ikenna Nnaji was like a father to me then we relate like family in terms of problem I will walk up to him


22. Ever wrote love letters? (how many, to who and when)
In terms of writing love letter I didn't do that because I was focusing on my education


23. Ur hobies
my hobies is Dancing and reading


24. Your happiest moments
My happiest moment was the day father praised me for participating  in video production


25. Your best teachers. (why)
My best teacher was Bro Peter


26. How are you now. (School, graduate, awaiting admission, job etc.) tell us about  it
business man who deal of phones ,laptops and  schooling at the same time in university of Uyo


27. How can we connect to you( FB, twitter, instagram etc.)
email. Nwugaokoro@gmail.com
Facebook (Dove man)
Instagram (Dove man)
Number 09096027722


28. Vision for the next five yrs.
In next  five years I Want to have settle down as a powerful business man with my own family


29. Present relationship status. (Got a boyfriend/girlfriend, engaged, complicated, single, married, other)
Not in relationship


30. What class did u join and when did u leave.
I joined in SS1 to SS3


Rate this activity.
Beautiful. 5star.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

also read

ABOUT OUR ALMA MATER (HRC)

This blog is an attempt to keep all of our memories alive for ever. We will be uploading our secondary school life experiences, what we love...