Search This Blog

Monday 11 February 2019

Marveljerry (Okorie Chidiebere Jeremiah)



ALL THE ANSWERS PUBLISHED HERE WERE FULLY SUPPLIED TO THE BLOG EDITOR BY Okorie Chidiebere Jeremiah UNDER FULL KNOWLEDGE. THE PICTURES ARE FOR REFERENCES. AS YOU READ THROUGH THE POST, HOPE YOU HAVE FUN.




1. Full name
Okorie Chidiebere Jeremiah

2. Nickname (former and present)
Marveljerry Bishop

3. What was ur class name (dat mockery name)
Agbalowomeri.  gotten from d novel "The incorruptible judge" given to me by chisom nkama one afternoon while prepping for prep

4. Where are you from
Proud Ebonyian from Amangwu Okposi okwu in Ohaozara L.G.A

5. When is your birthday
14th Feb

6. Your current phone number
09063431581(for em ladies haha)

7. Your best friends / clique back then
Nwanja Victor(RIP), dtwins(prince n vitus), Elom chinonso(tika)

8. Tell us those painful moments you had
The death of IK marcellinus Mba(RIP). Came as a shock to me. Taught me that death doesn't HV a specific age for u to reach before it comes n knocks at ur door. I.e anybody could die and that life's to short. RIP bruh, we all love ya
Second one is gon b funny.......second most painful moment I had was wen my babe say she no do again.... Stung af. Actually think I cried n begged her (I know d girls wee say its romantic nd I appreciate but as for my gees make una no reason am...I was young nd in love) buh she no gree take me back oh...Girl strong like mad

9. Your most embarrassing moments
Lol..I think that'd b getting publicly suspended in sch for having a relationship with d female general prefect.  Damn!!! sch was mad AF...no relationships allowed.if caught,one was suspended nd then asked to bring his parents to sch to see d father principal. Pretty funny right.Also an undertaken was to be written by both parties never to speak to each other again..
Another was having to stand in front of d whole students with a cup of biscuits in my hand at d morning Assembly. P.S I was d General(senior prefect) dead embarrassing. My classmates know hu to blame for that
# longlivesirp

10. What was ur ambition then (has it changed?)
My ambition den was to be an Engnr...still on track buh I ve sure taken interest in fashion...so, would like to b a fashion designer too

11.  What post did you hold. Who was ur role model then and now
Held d post of d Male General prefect na. Still d same thing with senior prefect ohh...just say Our father principal get aw e dey do im own
Role model....would it b weird iffa say I don't have one

12. What were ur best subjects.
Physics,Maths n Economics

13. Which activities were ur best.
Games people

14. Which one did u dodge more
Prayers. Don't look at me like that oh,we pray too much so a guy s gotta dodge some. hope y'all grab

15. Shey u eat a lot. what's ur best meal
Okpa n pap

16. Who did u crush on. Tell us what latter happened
There was this girl a class higher above me back then Elechi chioma. Girl was beautiful. I was a shy type and still am a-times tho...so nothing happened.... Although I do remember talking to her once at a game.
It was d inter house sport she was in my house, we were doing bad at a game..I tried talking to her n she blew me off
Well...babe is married today n is conceived also..

17. One thing u will always brag about.
Didn't fight for food

18. What made u unique and special or outstanding.
We were all unique n special in our different ways...as for me my brains made me special

19. What trouble did u always fall into. Tell us how and why
Uhhmmm.....girls
      Always got me in trouble with dah principal

20. Who was ur boyfriend / girlfriend. (for ur mind shaa)
Uhmm...I dated thee girls back then
 There was lovely,  Rebecca and Agnes buh above all I liked rebecca d most nd I still do. she was d girl in 8b above
21. Tell us about ur relationship with father principal . (Boolean boiz for example)
Nothing much to tell... I respected n feared him a great deal n I still respect him ...never got into much trouble with him till my SS3 tho dunno how that happened .....he was like a father figure to us all. In all my relationship with d father principal started smoothly n ended on a rocky note...buh as of today...me n him..we good

22. Ever wrote love letters? (how many, to who and when)
I did write some things to Rebecca buh now that I think bou it.m not sure it counts as a love letter

23. Ur hobies
Playing football, volleyball n reading nd chaiking em gals

24. Your happiest moments
Taking the first pos in JSS1....was a gentle type,so dah gesture made me happy cos my presence became known
Being named the schools senior prefect in SS2

25. Your best teachers. (why)
The maths teacher(Francis john A gene Aka legender)...iont think there's a reason not to like him....man was good at wat he did.. Nd den d Econs teacher back then(Okoko sampson)...man made love econs even tho I was a science. Student... Pushed us hard, if he asks a question in class n nobody answers...we all get flogged if u don't get the pass mark in his test...you get flogged too... he also advised us too
Our English teacher... Sir Okoro edwin..he was like a father figure to us back then
Ahhhh. One albino hu taught us biology in SSS1...man gave me a hundred just for answering one quest in exam n sed he was ready to defend the score anywhere...he was really good at d subject nd I was his favorite.I like to think I would HV had an interest i n medicine say he taught us till d end. cos I never wanted to disappoint him..
Sir Anthony... Our one n only philosopher...he sees good in people nd was available to correct whenever one made mistakes
And Then Sir. Unya peter. Tho we all hated him back then for what he always did to us...I think now we can all see he wanted d best for us

26. How are you now. (School, graduate, awaiting admission, job etc.) tell us about  it
I might not b where I want rn buh m cool...currently studying Electrical Electronics engineering at AE-FUNAI. actually got in last year nd I have to say its been a wonderful experience in general (academically, socially, spiritually)

27. How can we connect to you( FB, twitter, instagram etc.)
IG ; Iam_mjer

28. Vision for the next five yrs.
In d next five years...I hope to HV graduated with a first class(I pray) nd also to wealthy n successful at anything I later on decide in life... I don't see any wives or kids tho in this nearest future tho...those would come later

29. Present relationship status. (Got a boyfriend/girlfriend, engaged, complicated, single, married, other)
Amma leave this blank

30. What class did u join and when did u leave.
Started from ma JSS1 straight up till SS3

Rate this activity.
100%

No comments:

Post a Comment

also read

ABOUT OUR ALMA MATER (HRC)

This blog is an attempt to keep all of our memories alive for ever. We will be uploading our secondary school life experiences, what we love...