Search This Blog

Saturday 9 February 2019

Hyllzmonni (Ohuche Hilary Alozie)



ALL THE ANSWERS PUBLISHED HERE WERE FULLY SUPPLIED TO THE BLOG EDITOR BY OHUCHE HILARY ALOZIE UNDER FULL KNOWLEDGE. THE PICTURES ARE FOR REFERENCES. AS YOU READ THROUGH THE POST, HOPE YOU HAVE FUN.

 



1.      Full name

Ohuche Hilary Alozie


2.    Nickname (former and present)

welbeck...hyllzmonni


3.    What was ur class name (dat mockery name)

Ohu (meaning Nyash haha)


4.    Where are you from

 AFIKPO


 


5.     When is your birthday

11th April


6.    Your current phone number

08107371921


7.     Your best friends / clique back then

Onyebuchi Obasi(kaka) & Ude Chibueze(Igbozu!)...(bad guys clique)




8.    Tell us those painful moments you had

when Fr Ikenna flogged hell out of me for leaving school without permission.

 



9.    Your most embarrassing moments


i) when I asked a girl out in front of her best friend and she boldly said No
   ii) when I was expelled from school..


10.            What was ur ambition then (has it changed?)

I dreamt of becoming a professional football..but that ambition died long ago..


11.  What post did you hold. Who was ur role model then and now

I was the Hostel Prefect. Cristiano Rinaldo and he is still the one.


12.What were ur best subjects.

government and literature


13.Which activities were ur best.

sports


14. Which one did u dodge more

labor and morning assembly


15. Shey u eat a lot. what's ur best meal

yeah I eat a lot but I can't say which is my best meal cause I don't think I have one...I eat based on how good the meal is prepared. (No time to check time)




16. Who did u crush on. Tell us what latter happened

Anthonia Ekuma-Akpu..It didn't later work out as she turned me down on several occasions...but we are good friends now at least..


17. One thing u will always brag about.

I know how to play ball very well though am out of shape now..but no one can talk me out when it comes to anything about me playing.




18. What made u unique and special or outstanding.

I knew how to play almost all the sports back then




19. What trouble did u always fall into. Tell us how and why

being flogged every time for making noise in class




20. Who was ur boyfriend / girlfriend. (for ur mind shaa)

I only dated Angela Obasi for short period of time before I was sent off.




21. Tell us about ur relationship with father principal . (Bulean boiz for example)

we never got along though he liked me during our junior class.




22. Ever wrote love letters? (how many, to who and when)

I never tried it even for once because I saw it as implicating once self.



 



23. Ur hobies

sports and noise making.




24. Your happiest moments

vacations and football matches between classes




25. Your best teachers. (why)

French teacher cause she was beautiful and Legenda cause he is a genius in math though I didn't like math.




26. How are you now. (School, graduate, awaiting admission, job etc.) tell us about  it

I’m still in the street  doing what is best for me.




27. How can we connect to you( FB, twitter, instagram etc.)





28. Vision for the next five yrs.

to be a young millionaire

 



29. Present relationship status. (Got a boyfriend/girlfriend, engaged, complicated, single, married, other)

I got girl friends but still looking for who to be serious with..




30. What class did u join and when did u leave.

I joined in jss1 and was expelled in ss2.




Rate this activity.

I don't really know what to say about it..but I think it's cool..


No comments:

Post a Comment

also read

ABOUT OUR ALMA MATER (HRC)

This blog is an attempt to keep all of our memories alive for ever. We will be uploading our secondary school life experiences, what we love...